Since many years the FDB brake has a name as absolute reliable brake for use in almost every application.
As standard this brake is available in 10 different sizes for static or dynamic braking with re- settable air gap design.
Due to several variations and options this brake series is preferred by motor manufactures for universal use.
- C – Version for adjustable braking torque
- N – Version with fixed braking torque
- manual hand release
- micro switch or inductive sensor to monitor brake function or wear limit
- friction plate or adopterflange
- taped bores for tacho maunting
- dust protection ring
- temperture feeler
- rest period heating
- low noise version
- IP 56 version with higher protection against corrosion